Are We a Good Fit?
EOS has been proven to work in a very wide range of industries. A big part of the reward Jerry finds in his work as a Certified EOS Implementer is getting to work with Leaders and Leadership Teams in many market spaces ranging from financial services to research to manufacturing to digital marketing to medical training to software development to engineering firms to …… you get the idea.
Business founders / owners / leaders vary widely in what they want from their business. Jerry helps these Leaders discover and clearly articulate what they truly want and then see if the EOS system and tools are the right way to make that Vision become their Reality. Jerry wants to work with Leadership Teams that are willing to do the hard work required to get to the next level, are appreciative, want help, and are passionate about really making a difference in the markets and communities they serve. Life is too short for both of us to invest time and energy if it’s not a great fit.
Here are a few actual examples of companies Jerry has worked with. To learn more about each of these company stories, follow the link.
- Manufacturing firm – Owners / Founders want to build a strong organization that is not totally dependent on them so they can phase toward retirement while leaving behind a strong, sustainable organization.
- Service firm – First-time CEO with a young, inexperienced Leadership Team needs system/structure to provide strong leadership for the company.
- Small service firm with highly visionary founder – Needs system / structure to create stability to serve both clients and employees well.
- Engineering firm – Have tried many programs so team is a little tired of the “next new program” – need a single proven system to build a strong, healthy organization.
- Young service / training firm – Rapid growth environment needs a system to control the chaos and fragmentation that’s holding them back.
- Family firm – 40 year founder/owner wants to transition to the next generation and needs the structure to make sure the transition is successful.
- Software development firm – Started with 4 founders, but two have left. Remaining partners want to build a powerful organization that will be sustainable so it continues and there is value in 5-10 years when they wish to retire.
- Financial services firm – exponential growth with very progressive culture needs a system to navigate growth and provide sustainability, clarity, and focus.
- High tech research / manufacturer – Visionary leader with globally leading-edge technology needs a system to keep everyone on the same page for priorities and great execution.